Student Account Due Dates & Payments
The student's account balance is due 30 days prior to the first day of each semester/session. Payment or payment arrangements need to be made by the following dates:
2013 Spring 2013 -- December 14, 2012 Summer 2013 -- April 19, 2013 Fall 2012 -- July 20, 2012
- Payment arrangements are due 30 days prior to the first day of each semester/session.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card, or Financial Aid.
- Make checks payable to "Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing".
- Installment Payment Plans are available.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center employees may be eligible for payroll deduction.
Installment Payment Plan (IPP)
Students who wish to pay their Student Account in installments may contact the Student Finance Office for an Installment Payment Plan (IPP). A signed agreement is required each semester/session and a $25 fee will be assessed. One-half of the total semester charges is due by the First Payment Due Date listed below. The remaining balance is due in three installment payments. See IPP agreement for additional information. Payments may consist of a combination of financial aid, cash, check or credit card. Students who prefer to have payments automatically charged to a credit/debit card should request a multi-payment credit/debit card authorization form along with the Installment Payment Plan.
|Payment Schedule||Spring 2013||Summer 2013||Fall 2013|
|1st Payment Due||December 14, 2012||April 19, 2013||July 20, 2012|
|2nd Payment Due||January 15, 2013||May 3, 2013||August 15, 2012|
|3rd Payment Due||February 15, 2013||May 17, 2013||September 15, 2012|
|4th Payment Due||March 15, 2013||May 31, 2013||October 15, 2012|