Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing Gainful Employment Disclosure
The U.S. Department of Education's gainful employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students. Gainful employment programs are those "that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." Public Institutions are required to report this information for all undergraduate and graduate programs that are eligible for federal financial aid which lead to certificates. Degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels are not considered to be gainful employment programs.
Gainful employment regulations require disclosure of the following information for "gainful employment" programs by college:
- Information on occupations that the program prepares students to enter;
- Program costs including tuition, fees, books, and supplies;
- Median federal and private loan debt of recent graduates;
- On-time completion rate of recent graduates; and
- Job placement rate of recent graduates.